Hi Friends...First Of All wish You All A Very " Happy Makar Sankrati " !!
Today I am sharing a folded card in which i tried to combine two different folds : Criss Cross & Magic Fold card...I am totally confused about the outcome that how it is looking and was not sharing but any how i managed to overrule my mind and sharing it with you guys...so pls bear it..!! :)
& yes i used my first MS Doily Border Punch (bought from Mansi Gupta Sharma)...and super super happy to buy it..!! :)
Here it is :-
When the Criss Cross Fold opens :-
Used my newly purchased Lawn Fawn Harold's Alphabet Stamp to custom the quote and found this stamp very useful as we can create any sentiment / quote with this...super happy with my decosion ..:) (Bought & Gifted from Lulupu) :-
It is When the Magic Fold Card is open :-
& Yes it stands by with the support of its side flaps : (Magic Card)
All Flowers are from Rainbow Craftykary..!!
Linking it to :-
1) Lulupu Challenge # 44 : Fancy fold cards and Use Punch (Used Two folds & one Border Punch)
2) Catchy Challenges # Make Me Happy ( Used Happy Anniversary as Sentiment )
3) Avenue 613 Challenge # 106 Try Some New Technique ( Tried N combined 2 folds first time)
4) Crafty Cardmakers # 130-something-old-something-new ( Tried new fold cards first time..new punch n new stamp set ...!! PP & flowers are old stuff ...almost a year old..;) )
5) NBUS Challenge # 3 ( My NBUS here is newly bought MS Doily punch & Lawn Fawn Harold's ABC Stamp set)