Hi ..Welcome to the Second post of the day...Sharing a cute panda card for an adorable friend !!
Steps On Making this -
2) Distress the BG with Candid Apple & Abandon Coral DI using heat emboss resist technique.
3) Stamped the cute Panda From Our Exclusive Cute Critter Set on Neenah white CS. then Colored it using water-coloring pencils & fussy cut it !!
4) Put it on a wood grain circular panel which is layered with a Vellum Scalloped Circle.
5) Stamped the Sentiment from Bold Love 'N' Hugs Stamp set ..loved the way we can club so many different words to create one perfect sentiment from this stamp set.
6) finally added a twine (RAK By Pooja ) through a punched hole and place it on the embossed bg panel using 3D foam tape for more interest !!
7) Yay..its done..simple !!
1) Cute Critter Set (Exclusive) 2) Bold Hugs 'N' Love
3) Dotty Lines Mini Stamp 4) Vellum - 12*12
Thanks for stopping by -
Entering this card to --
(Chose colors : Poppy Seed & Lollipop)