Hi..Sharing a quick post today...Made a card for Winnie&Walter WCMD Day Challenges!!
To make this card I used Feather Stamp From PABD Designs, India and stamped it in a Random Pattern. Then Die Cut the "Happy" word using Altenew Script Die.
To add some interest, I stacked 4-5 Red Color Die cuts from the same Happy Die and adhere them beneath the first one in slightly shifted position, so that the red colour pops out.
Added a strip from the same red CS & some Enamel Dots to give it more life. Also added a sentiment from Altenew Label Love Stamp Set below the happy to complete its meaning.
I must admit that this is the quickest card I ever made and the result is satisfying too.
Hope you guys liked it too !!
Linking this to the following Challenges -
1) WCMD 2018 | Dress Up Your Die Cuts Challenge with Gayatri
2) WCMD 2018 | Black and White Background Challenge with Crystal
3) WCMD 2018 | Clean and Simple (CAS) Challenge with Heather
4) WCMD 2018 | Lucky 7 Limit Challenge with Shay
( 1 Layer + 2 Colors + 1 Embellishment = 4)
5) Stamplorations October CAS Challenge - Black !!
6)Work It Wednesday August/September 2018: Celebrating Stamping & STAMPtember®!