Thursday, August 30, 2018

Welcome Baby Girl Card !!

Hi Gals ...I am back again with a quick card ...nothing fancy !!
Actually I love to play along the challenges and The Twisted Challenge attracts me a lot n I couldn't resist myself to participate . In this way I can  get back my lost crafting mojo also .

This card which i made for a dear friend who recently blessed with a baby girl and i hope she like it :)

The Theme was -  TTC#3: Go Bold + Replace Me !!

I interpreted the letter 'R' in the word 'GIRL' with a sweet girl cabochon n i hope u all can relate the same as well .

There is no logic behind the design so please excuse my bad imaginations . I just think of pink for the baby girl n thats the only base where the whole design starts from.....lol...sometimes i am so illogical that u cant even guess my limits of foolishness ...haha. jokes apart n Please enjoy the card. --













Hugs -
Vijaylaxmi

6 comments:

  1. So adorable dear. Finally I could able to comment on your blog post. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this so cute !!No imagination is bad Shalu ,it's yours,it's unique isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ...lovely use of embellishments ....thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges August theme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Shalu this is adorable! Love your play on colours and sentiment! Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges...we hope to keep you creatively challenged. Hugs, Tejal

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Shalu this is so creative...love the ombre die-cutting and that cute doll...simly fabulous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. wholesale toddler clothing

    ReplyDelete

Love to See ur suggestions & Appreciations as well....Thanks for Stopping By...!! Shalu.