Tuesday, July 7, 2020

A Dreamy Card 🥰

Hi friends... How you all are....!!
Sharing a dreamy card today ...actually I loved the clouds a lot ..they are pink and so dreamy so i titled it dreamy card ...have a look ..

I completely lost my crafting mojo & its dying but i want to keep it alive so tried my hands on some no -line coloring and trying to use some untouched stamps too..😃

This stamp is from MFT Stamps and a very old purchase ...and i think I should use it many other ways too...!!

 



 Linking it to the following challenges - 


6 comments:

  1. Really cute card and I love the idea of pink clouds-must remember that lol.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely andsweet is your baby card! The pink color and cut elephant are just perfect. Thanks for joinig our Mix It Up Chalenge and wishing you good luck. Hugs, Veana R.DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super sweet, Shalu. Love the soft hues, perfect for a baby-themed card!
    So happy to see you blogging again after a really long time. I miss those good old blogging days and you are inspiring me to get back to blogging too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - your water colouring looks great.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Love to See ur suggestions & Appreciations as well....Thanks for Stopping By...!! Shalu.