Hello friends……..i m super excited while posting this mail..why…?? Coz in this card I tried so many new things which I nvr evr did before…The quilled 3 D Basket…Quilled roses….Distressing…Tent card…..Stamping & Coloring n so on…!! The inspiration for Quilled 3D Basket comes from increations while searching for quilling a month ago... the super talented crafter ....!!I had added the Metal Copper wires with beads on the top as metal charm in the basket....also gives a silver touch by using a twine from a old wedding card....Quilled roses are mine favorite....totally fall in love with them....i also tried distressing on the sentiment part...The complete outcome make me so happy as i m a beginner & now i think that i m improving my self day by day....All thanks to the internet & to all the talented ladies around for inspiration. Butteflies on the sentiment are punched & Butterflies behind the basket are stamped & colored by me...added a golden brown ribbon at bottom just to match the distressed effect....!!!Also did u noticed the Red Blings on sentiment & behind the basket on stamped butterflies background......Hope u all love my trials....so pls do comment on my creation...!!!
Entering this into :-
1. Trapped in Craft Challenge # 2 (Used Pink & Green Colors & Flowers )
2. For the Love of Crafting Challenge # 10 Color Bingo (Used Column :C1 & C3;Diagonal: D1 & D2; Rows :- R1 & R2 )
3. Itsy Bitsy - Make it Dimensional Challenge (Used Quilled 3D Basket)
4. Crafters Corner Challenge # 1: Celebrate With Flowers (Used Quilled Flowers & Celebration Sentiment)
5. BGC # 18 : Photo Inspiration (Used Pink, Orange, White, Green & Red)
6. Charisma Cradz Challenge # 39 - Badda Bing! (Used red Blings on butterflies on the sentiment & behind the basket in background)