Sunday, January 27, 2013

All We Need is....!!

Hi...with a very simple Patriotic card i m again here..but after quite a long time....this winter is very chilling n i m a bit lazy kinda person....lol..!! Ok now to the card...for the very first time i just completed it in 20 minutes...a big big achievement for me...now improving my speed..ryt?? 

Supplies Used : - 
Card Stock/Ribbon/Stones : Local Buy.
Butterflies :Jelly Beans.
Sentiment : Handwritten.

Entering this to:- 
1.Catchy Challenge#2 
2. Retro Sketches # 48 
3.Freshly Made Sketches#70 
4. CAS(E) This Sketch # CTS 12 


5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the torn edges and the pretty butterflies! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on Deepti's challenge. Hoping I can make one myself too... Coolio!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this card .The torn paper strips look very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bold colours and the butterflies that are escaping from the page! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch, Shalu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card!! Love the torn effect.. :) Thank you so much for playing at Catchy Challenges.. Good Luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to See ur suggestions & Appreciations as well....Thanks for Stopping By...!! Shalu.