Saturday, October 10, 2015

Remember This !!

Hello everyone.. .. a warm welcome to my blog after almost 6 months...through this post I am welcoming myself too to the crafty world & blog land...LOL... ;)
Today i am sharing two cards which are really very immature but at the same time very difficult for me as i lost all my crafting mojo n was not able to create anything...!! :( After seeing the Winnie & Walter's WCMD Celebration i could not resist myself and i kick myself & gathered the courage to post this !! Also want to thanks my crafty friends for encouraging me & not to give up..!!  
So now to the cards ...here is the first card - 


 
For this card i distressed the whole panel with Spun Sugar DI N then Stamped the floral vines from Penny Black Pretty Petals Stamp Set in Rangers Golden EP and then water colored the flowers with Picked Raspberry DI...!!
Sentiment is from Bo-Bunny Captured Memories Stamp Set ..Gold Glittered Butterflies from Pie Lane & Some Gold Sequins to finish off...n it's done !! Hope u like my attempt !!  

Side view for better capture of gold embossed effect - 

 
Entering this card to the following Challenges - 
 


 

Now to the Second Card - I tried to make this Masculine ...And for this card i distressed the panel CS in Mustard Seed, Broken China, Salty Ocean & peeled paint DI..then Stamped the HOTP Pocket Watch Mini Stamp randomly to create a backdrop ..added vellum strip n then placed a fussy cut pocket watch distressed with Tea dye DI n embossed the sentiment " Time To Celebrate " from the same stamp set.For finishing touch put 2-3 star shaped sequins also !! Pls bear me on this card ..its my beginning again !! :)



Linking This card to - 
1) W$W : WCMD - 2015 # Color Challenge With Heather .
2) W$W : WCMD - 2015 # Make It Masculine With Julie.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I think both your cards look awesome...you have definitely found your mojo and with a bang!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immature ?? Not at all First one is pretty and loved the bg you have created for seond one !

    I hope you will continue posting on your blog regularly now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are really awesome ....the first one is soooo pretty ...Totally love your cards...Good your crafting mojo is back 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why you call these attempts immature because I think both your cards are just stunning. Especially the first card, it's a treat to the eyes and so, so beautiful. :) You are surely back with a bang ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the cards are beautiful, love the vibrant colors of the pink one & the calm and soothing background of the second!! Lovely work..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards! Keep posting & sharing! Thank you for joining Lulupu Challenge#54! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. V all go through ups n downs and so happy to see you posting again. Both ur cards are v beautiful and such different styles too. Thank you for joining the oct lulupu challenge. Hope to see your entry this month too.

    ReplyDelete

Love to See ur suggestions & Appreciations as well....Thanks for Stopping By...!! Shalu.