Hello friends...how you all are.. ? Hope that everything is perfect at your end..!! 😄
Today i am very excited while sharing this post that I am Guest Designing for Paru's Card making Challenge ... 😄
Actually Peek-a-boo Designs is Sponsoring this month's challenge and thats why I am up there 😋 ( Yes I am one among the Design Team Members of Peek-a-Boo Designs )
And here is my take -
Here are the steps how I made this card -
1) I Took a white Cardstock and then used PABD Quilted Love BG Stamp and Heat emboss it in Gold.
2) Then i Stamped the PABD's Latest Oct Released Pretty Roses Stamp set (one of My Favorite) on watercolor paper and colored them using Distress inks.
3) Placed all the flowers on the card panel and added a golden diecut word "Celebrate" from PABD Word Die !!
4) We have so amy beautiful Washi Tapes too in Oct'17 release this time and I Find this Golden Floral Washi Tape perfect for my card so placed it in the side with a balck thin strip for final touch.
4) Then added some sequins here n there and my card is done !!
Hope you like it so sharing one more view of the same 😋
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me love 💓 Do hop on to the Challenge Post to win some exciting Prizes from Peek-a-boo Designs , India .
Linking this Card to -
1) Rainbowcraftykari Challenge # 6 - Lights-Celebration ( Used Golden Embossing & Sequins to represent Sparkle/Light)
2) NBUS Challenge # 12 !! (Used the Latest released Stamp set & washi Tape from Peek-a-boo Designs , India)