Friday, June 29, 2018

No - Line Water-coloring Fever continues..!!

Heyaa...How are you all doing ? Well monsoons are here so i hope everyone is enjoying the season..!! I am also enjoying this season with my lil one and not crafting much as she needs my most of the time :)  & She is sitting next to me while i am writing this post ☺☺❤😙

These days i am just trying my hands on no-line water coloring and this is so addictive i swear but just due to time constrains i cant do much but no worries.. " Less is More " . So here is my card inspired by Nina Marie's this tutorial. Mine is not as perfect as her but i tried hard ...n would love to hear from you what u think :)

So here is my card -










Did lots of masking & watercolored the florals using Zig brush pens . Then added grey shading for more depth !! Also added water droplets for some interest :) 

Linking my card inspired by the following challenges - 







6 comments:

  1. Omg.. gorgeous colouring Shalu. You have got super magical hands. 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning. Love your coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I don't think I've ever tried no-line water coloring. You have inspired me so much though. These flowers are GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes! Good Luck.

    ♥ Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your flowers look like they are freshly picked! Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Love to See ur suggestions & Appreciations as well....Thanks for Stopping By...!! Shalu.