Saturday, May 30, 2020

One Stamp - Two ways - Part #1

Hi everyone ...hope you all are safe !! Today I am sharing  One of the Two cards which i made for Altenew May Challenge !! This one is the first card which came out blunder...Initially I thought not to share this one but then I realized that mistakes are the part of our life and we would definitely learn something new from our mistakes so on this positive note I am here with this card ----😆


                 


This is the Challenge theme --





Steps to create this card -

1) I took a dark blue cardstock in A2 size ...embossed it using WRMK 3 D Embossing Folder .

2) Then Stamped the flowers from Altenew Beautiful Day Stamp Set and colored them using Prismacolor Pencils .

3) To add more texture in the background i added circle Frames from Altenew Thin Circle Frame Die and some leaves & fillers also in the white and here i made the biggest mistake (according to me) ...I made the background so busy that it is distracting the focus from the flowers !!

4) Now i need something to subtle down everything so i added dew drops here n there along with diecut frame and sentiment from the same stamp set !!





I hope you all find it bearable at least ...do let me know what you guys think about this card !!

Linking this to - 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to See ur suggestions & Appreciations as well....Thanks for Stopping By...!! Shalu.