Hello everyone !! Sharing a quick & colorful card today made for my Dt Post @ Decorate To Celebrate Anything Goes Challenge # 6 using Masking & Smooshing Technique !!
Here it is --
For this Card i followed these steps -
1. Took a watercolor paper of standard card size !!
2. Stamped the "Girl With Wings" stamp from HOTP on masking paper n fuzzy cut the image !!
3. Now place the masking paper where you wanted to stamp your image !! I choose the center !!
4. Then i took a piece of acetate n dabbed it with various colors of Distress Inks n then put that acetate on or around the masked area !!
5. When i found my background pretty , I stopped smooshing & remove the masking paper too !!
6. Now stamped the girl at the blank masked area n its done..!!
7. To add more interest & finishing touches I added some silver string with a pearl on top ..some sequins here n there & a perfect sentiment from Altenew Labelled Love !!
Sorry i forget to click all the Steps but i tried my best to explain the process in above steps & yes still you want to know anything ..please drop a query in comment section.
Thanks for stopping by n encouraging me Always !!
Linking it to -