Hi Friends...!! Sharing a CAS Card again Which i made for few challenges !! This is my first trial with Altenew Vintage Flower stamp set n loved the way the roses turned out..!!
Stamps Used for this Card -
1) Peek-a-boo Designs India - Its Plaid Time
2) Peek-a-boo Designs India - Stringy Sentiments
3) Atenew - Vintage Flowers
Here are some steps to define how i made this card -
1) Took a standard sized Neenah White CS .
2) Stamped the Solid lines from Plaid Stamp set in London fog Memento ink .
3) Stamped Layered Roses from Vintage Flowers stamp set using 3 different shades of Color box Pigment inks & leaves too with green shades !!
4) Placed them accordingly n added a foam tape on one of the rose to give it some dimension.
5) To add interest added some grey sequins & pink small pearls here n there .
6) Finally stamped the Sentiment from Stringy Sentiments Stamp set !!
Hope you liked it !!
Created it using the following themes in mind -
3) Altenew March Challenge # Photo Inspiration ( Picked the Colors from the Inspiration Picture & Also created the striped BG for geometrical pattern)
5) MHK Designs March-April Challenge (Used Colors From the theme board )