Hii Friends ..Last card of the day and my most favorite too ;p This one turned out so elegant and i am totally loving it...Dedicating this card to all my Blogger crafty friends ..Thank you for being in my life :)
1) Took a vellum First of all n then Golden heat embossed all Roses & Leaves using Flower In A Jar Stamp.
2) Colored all the Flowers & leaves using Nirmal water-colors & fussy cut all !!
3) Took a Mint CS and stamped the Stripes from Its Plaid Time Stamp Set in same mint color pigment ink using Tone-on-Tone Stamping Technique !!
4) Heat embossed the sentiment in gold from The Lily Hope Stamp set on vellum banner !!
5) Then Splatter some Golden & Blacks inks for extra texture and look :)
6) Cut a frame from Golden Card Stock ..placed it in center then arranged the vellum flowers & leaves around it & then the sentiment banner !!
7) Then added some Black & Golden Sequins also here n there for final touch-up..!!
8) I just loved this card ...not looking like made by me ..lol...but this one is my favorite from all above cards ;p
Stamp Set & CS Used from Peek-a-boo Designs are -
All Three Cards ---
Have a Nice Day ..Hugs
Linking this Card to the --
(Followed Theme - Stamps & Splatter of Black & Golden Inks )
(Style - Classy & Elegant)
(Inspired by the flowers & Green/Mint Color)